Kerto® LVL Q-panel is an ideal material for load-bearing applications that can be used in both horizontal and vertical structures. Using a large Q-panel ensures material efficiency and minimises installation time.
Kerto LVL Q-panel with thicknesses of 27–75 mm fulfil the requirements for strength class LVL 36 C and thicknesses 21–24 mm fulfil the requirements for strength class LVL 32 C.
- Panel product for roof, floor and wall constructions
- High and slender beams
- Components for prefabricated roof, floor and wall elements and modules
- Strong and rigid, approx. 20% of the veneers are oriented in a crosswise direction
- Excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- Dimensional stability improved against warp and twist
- Large panels up to 2,500 mm wide, 20 m long
More information: Kerto® LVL Products