Stora Enso’s CLT is a massive wood construction product consisting of bonded single-layer panels arranged at right angles to one another. CLT can measure up to 2.95 m in width and 16.00 m in length. CLT solid wood panels are made up of several layers and are available in different panel thicknesses depending on structural requirements. The layers are bonded together using formaldehyde-free and environmentally-friendly adhesive which makes up less than 1% of the entire product.
CLT offers virtually boundless possibilities in terms of construction concept, style and architecture, and is fully compatible with other building materials. CLT is suitable for internal and external walls and for ceilings and roofs. The complete finished pre-cut CLT panels are delivered by truck directly to your construction site, ready for fitting by a construction company.
CLT is available in non-visible, industrial visible and visible quality, and each individual panel is supplied with a sanded surface. The individual lamellas are sorted according to criteria specified by Stora Enso.
- short set-up time, easy to assemble and high level of prefabrication
- sustainable construction method with positive CO2 balance
- CLT is lighter than concrete or brick
- excellent fire safety characteristics
- earthquake-proof construction method
- up to 10% more living space gained by using CLT
- comfortable and healthy indoor climate
For more information pls. visit our dedicated CLT website: www.clt.info