KoskiPan – Uncoated standard chipboard
KoskiPan is uncoated standard chipboard. The boards can be sawn, drilled and cut with any conventional woodworking tools.
The advantages of KoskiPan products
- standard board with many possibilities
- easy to work
- wide range of sizes
- light surface colour
- the strength of the board is constant in every direction
- good sound-insulating properties
- environmentally friendly
The boards can be used to create a range of durable practical structures rapidly and inexpensively. The strength grades of KoskiPan are P1, P2, P4, P5 and P6. The uniform compact surface is an excellent base for different type of coatings.
Applications for KoskiPan products
- floors, internal walls and ceilings
- kitchens and bathrooms
- laminate worktops
- doors and panels
- exhibition, shop and other special furniture
- P5 quality for dry places outdoors
More information on Koskisen’s website.